Click Here for Music!
Before your spray tan…
- For best results, please exfoliate your skin prior to airbrush tanning. Your skin show be free of deodorant, fragrances, lotions, and oils. It should also be clean, dry, exfoliated, and shaved.
- Moisturize your skin the night before your tan. Use a water-based lotion and take special care with any dry areas such as knees and elbows.
- Please remember to wear or bring dark, loose-fitting clothing and flip-flops for after your tan to prevent it from rubbing off.
- Mani/pedis: please do these prior to your tan or wait until after your first shower.
After your spray tan, keep that Bungalow Glow by…
- Wait six to eight hours after your session before showering or engaging in any activities that will cause you to perspire.
- You will see color washing off the first time you shower. This is the immediate bronzer that was applied. You will continue to tan as the self-tanning reaction occurs. Gently wash your skin with a body wash or shower gel and avoid long baths, really hot showers, and chlorine because this can fade your tan.
- Moisturizing is key to maintaining your glow! Use a water-based lotion twice daily. Avoid harsh exfoliants as they will damage your tan. Hydrated skin will make your tan last longer and slow down the process of natural skin exfoliation.
- The initial bronzers in the tanning solution can transfer a minimal amount of product to clothing or fabrics. The bronzers are water soluble and will wash out of most fabrics except silk, nylon, and leather. Call us for more details!
Under The Palapa | Care Tips
(for the best, longest-lasting tan)